Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feeling about whats going on round me that i have no control over please cheer me up?

Everybody goes through hard times when everything is changing too fast and seems like it won't fit into our plans. Though who needs plans. If you enjoy something do it and if your problems seem to much to cope with the cure is a good friend and that one food you love more than anything but is so terribly bad for you. Be it Doritos, ice cream, chocolate or even chips. Possibly involving some alcohol and a warm living room and talk of nonsensical ramblings until 3 in the morning. Sometime I feel like I have no time to see my friends when i get too stressed but I just sit there stressing and making myself worse. When I do meet up with a friend i wonder why i didn't sooner.





If you can physically take control (no matter how much you feel like you can't) do. Like if there are debts to pay but you can't save up money set yourself a challenge and change your mind to its frugal settling. Everyone can reuse we just don't. clue that smashed 30 year old Sugar bowl up instead of buying a new one! lol don't throw away if you could re-use!





Just remember that nothing is unreachable if you put your mind to it and if a problem does never go away after a while it tends to stop being a problem (e.g. parents get divorced, you get used to it). Don't stress too much, if you have to just try and go with the flow for a bit.





I hope this helped because I didn't really know what sort of advice to give.Feeling about whats going on round me that i have no control over please cheer me up?
Smileee...
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment