Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there any thing you have practically no self-control over?

Please give details ~ is it ice cream? An offer for a roll in the hay? A shoe sale? A beanie baby for your collection?Is there any thing you have practically no self-control over?
masturbationIs there any thing you have practically no self-control over?
I can't seem to control my internet usage. I want to use it all the time.
I tend to jump to conclusions a lot. I try not to, I try to stay positive...but...I'm a self-destructive pessimist.


Oh and maybe masturbation...


(I'll do it if I'm just bored, I don't even have to be horney)
Breathing.
answering questions, ahhhh there I go again, when will I learn!
my space.....im addicted
All of the above (except beanie babies, I'm not a collector, just a hedonist -- and I generally eat soy cream).


It's kind of amazing, actually. I have a 70's TV with no remote, rabbit ears, and seven channels, but still somehow manage to spend hours watching it. Here I am on my computer answering your question though I have a hard-core final on Monday, and I have never not at least kissed someone that I have a crush on given good opportunity(accept, I guess, when I have a lover, but then I have a crush on HIM and no need to go elsewhere). My friends have started asking me about my victim for my evening...


It's out of control.
My love for him.
farting

No comments:

Post a Comment