Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I have no control of the ball?

I practice by doing ups and downs by myself, but I can't control the ball at all. I will do full turns and hops to get the ball, because it goes everywhere. When the racket's closer to me, I have better control of the ball, but I'm not sure that it's the right way to hold a racket. Any suggestions?I have no control of the ball?
Try holding the racket about half way up the handle, and if you have to, use your wrist for support underneath it. Also make sure your grip is tight enough, becuase it sounds like it might be shifting when the ball hits the racket. Good Luck!I have no control of the ball?
Get a good coach.


Take lessons.
make sure that the racket you are using doesn麓t have a head size bigger than 105inch.a bigger head size gives more power because it has a bigger sweet spot but it doesn't look like your problem is power.Also make sure of the string tension.I would say 60lbs is a good average tension

No comments:

Post a Comment