Friday, January 22, 2010

Please help I need a good birth control, no weight gain or craziness?

The ring falls out, the patch I heard bad things (clots) Mirena makes you crazy, Yaz heard nothing but badPlease help I need a good birth control, no weight gain or craziness?
The only safe birth control is natural family planning....I did the patch before and got bad skin rashes..I've also used Mirena and it made me gain weight and I was very emotional with it...I've done the ring...that didn't last...I tried Lunelle the monthly shot and had a miscarriage on that then they discontinued it because women weren't getting enough hormones with it...


I have officially given up on birth control..I'm going natural..


Not to mention that some people have trouble having kids after using birth control...


Birth Control is evil in my opinion after all the problems I have had and all the lies from the doctors.Please help I need a good birth control, no weight gain or craziness?
I used to be on Yaz and I hated it! It had a ton of side effects like making me bleed even heavier than I already was, headaches, and nausea all the time. I was on Loestrin 24 awhile ago and I really liked it. I didn't gain any weight or have any other bad side effects. You should ask your doctor about which kind of birth control would be best for you. Good luck with your decision!
First of all, I would only use some form of pill. Never use any device that goes into your body, like an arm shunt or Mirena with that scary plastic thing. I was on Cyclessa in grad school and it worked fine for me. It's one of the more pricier pills, but I never had a problem with weight gain or feeling crazy.
ORTHO-CYCLEN


pill %26lt;is what i take%26gt;


I have been on it for 4 years. I am 24 years old.


I have not gain weight. i am 5'5 114 lbs. %26lt; normal size%26gt;


i have been the same size before %26amp; after.


~but every pill effects people differently~





Orth-Cyclen - is 28 blue pills %26amp; 7 green pills. You have a normal 7 day period. Actually for me my period last only 4 days.


No cramps


No mood swings
i have tried every form of birth control, even fell pregnant with twins on one form!!! I must admit none are any good for me, they either make me bleed non-stop, make me feel sick, make me gain weight or make me completely crazy!!! Unfortunately i have to just use condoms... Shame there isn't more birth control methods for men.... that would fix lots of our problems :)
There is this new one that goes inside your arm (forgot the name) Another version was recalled a few years ago but they came out with it again. It might cause some infertility though. You only have to replace it every 3 years so it is convienant.
I also gained weight from Mirena- like 25 pounds. I now use Cyclessa or it's generic Velivet. I have lost a few of the pounds and don't feel any craziness or mood swings at all. So far so good- this is my 3rd month on them.
Any type of birth control that involves hormones (like the pill or patch or shot) can cause blood clots. Your best bet is to use condoms every time.
i had the iud it was great the only prob was the first six months i felt prego, i wasnt, but five years of no worries was worth it!
Yaz
Aspirin is the best.





Place one between your knees- - -


and leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment