Sunday, January 24, 2010

I just had a baby 3 months ago by c-section, not breastfeeding no birth control no period is this normal?

hi i just had a baby who is 3 months, i had a c-section and been wondering when i should start my period. I'm not taking birth control and i'm not breastfeeding, it just makes me wonder what is causing the delay. can anyone help me?I just had a baby 3 months ago by c-section, not breastfeeding no birth control no period is this normal?
It's not normal. Unless something is really wrong. I'd see the Dr or take a HPT. I'd say that it's dangerous to get pregnant to soon after a c-section. You could rupture at the incision site. If you aren't pregnant you should wait at least a year before getting pregnant again.I just had a baby 3 months ago by c-section, not breastfeeding no birth control no period is this normal?
I am breastfeeding and it took 7 months. Are you having any cramping? when I started wondering when is when I got mine I would wait it hasn't been that long your body is recovering and it will do what it does enjoy the break.
when I had my first baby I didn't breast feed and I think I got back my period fairly quickly. Some times I think it just takes time with my second I did breastfeed and since I got my period back I haven't had a normal period. they range from 27-41 days
i also had a baby 3 month ago, but not by c-section, i had my first period 2 week ago. ask a doctor?
If you are still having sex you could be pregnant again or it could be that your body is just having a harder time getting back to normal.
I did not get mine back until my little one was 4 months old. I had an allnatural (no pain meds) and wasnt on birth control and wasnt breast feeding either.
YOU CAN BE PREGNANT AGAIN....CHECK YOURSELF OUT...
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment