Sunday, January 24, 2010

How can I get Yahoo7 as my home page again please Msn has taken over I have deleted on Control Panel, no goo

I want yahoo back as my Home page, it has been pirated by Msn and I can't seem to delete it.How can I get Yahoo7 as my home page again please Msn has taken over I have deleted on Control Panel, no goo
Sounds like it is time for a scan of your computer before doing anything else.How can I get Yahoo7 as my home page again please Msn has taken over I have deleted on Control Panel, no goo
Use mozilla firefox





Then go to tool-option-main-homepage
you've been Hi-Jacked go to your ';Control Panel'; click on maintenance select systems Restore ...engage
Go too tools in your internet browser (explorer7) click. tools / Internet options / General / and change the adress in the box Home page Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment