Friday, January 22, 2010

At the moment I am fit and healthy,unless I get run over by a bus which I have no control?

over, I have made a concious decision about what will be my last day,as I do not want to be a burden to anyone. I have had a great time,but when I can no longer do the things I enjoy and go out everyday as I do now. That is going to be my last day and even if I am fit I do not want to end up in one of those terrible old peoples homes. I have decided to leave everything I have to the womens refuge because they are the only people who ever helped me. Im sorry to sound morbid but I beleave it is important to take control of your own life and your own existence not bothered what these jumped up politichions think. My epitaph had a great time always stand up for your rights.At the moment I am fit and healthy,unless I get run over by a bus which I have no control?
What? You are stupid and crazy..if this is true. Killing one's self is completely selfish!!!! I have absolutely no sympathy for you. I only feel sorry that you don't see the beauty of life.At the moment I am fit and healthy,unless I get run over by a bus which I have no control?
i feel the same. i see my grandmothers having no quality of life at all. that has opened my eyes. i am still young, n i am preparing myself for the future. i learn to stand on my feet everyday, i mean i learn how to do something new everyday. learning to rely on myself only plus financial security will get me through my old days. i am like the ant, i am working hard now, preparing for hard time. not worth taking ur life!!
It's probably better to end things on one's own terms....nobody approves, but then nobody I ever met has said they particularly want to suffer the torments of the damned for years and or even months while nature takes its course. If I had a dime for all of the politicians and church ladies that dotted their own 'i's I'm sure I'd have enough for dinner and a movie at the very least. My only advice is to make sure the house is clean, the bills are paid, the laundry is done and the bed is made before you check yourself out...you know how people talk!
I agree with you 100%. I have planned out my last day of life, which will be many years from now. I have severe health issues which will only get worse as I get older, so in order to prevent my family stress and heartache, I have decided on this. I believe it is a person's right to choose when and how, especially if they are of sound mind and have thought it through.
What ever you feel you have to do, don`t involve anyone else.


You could ruin someone elses life by your selfish actions. You have been given a life and by the sound of it had a faily good one. Make sure when you do whatever you feel you have to that you are in your own bed, even then think of the person that has to find you.
And this may just explain why your children were taken away by the judge. You do not sound like you are Mentally and emotionally ';fit'; to raise your children. Thankfully the judge saw that before you hurt your kids!!
committing suicide is one of the most selfish things a person can do, it's not about morals,politics, or whatever in my eyes your a quitter, you think that you are in control when you clearly are not, and to jump in front of a bus is downright irresponsible, think of the people on the bus who would have to see your mangled corpse all over the road etc, not to mention it could crash and kill other people.





sounds to me like you need to be put in a loony asylum.
i'm sure everyone feels as you do, howeve thats life. don't worry so much about trying not to die that you forget to live.
If I understand you correctly, you are not talking about current suicide plans, only future eventual plans. I have no problem with this, but you'd better move to Oregon at least six months before you plan to do this.
this doesn't sound morbid, it sounds intelligent and practical.


I hope your last day goes exactly as you've planned but i cant see your question in this, I don't know your age or if you have medical problem which means you are forced to think about this in detail, if you are not elderly or have no life threatening illness then maybe you should try to think of the more optimistic positive sides of life.
Can i have your computer?
You have just burdened anyone who reads this question with worry, you have decided when your last day is going to be? Dont worry about burdening people that could happen many many years from now and you should not be thinking about that now. Because you are worried about burdening people i presume that means that you do have people who care about you, why would you inflict suffering like that on them, they'd rather see you live a long happy life than do something so irrational as take your own life, Whats brought you to think so morbidly when you are in a fit and healthy state at the moment? lifes to short as it is to be worrying about things we have no control over
Just make sure that, however you go, you don't involve anyone else. Standing in front of a car/bus/train will only make the driver feel at fault for *your* actions. Don't do that to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment