Friday, January 22, 2010

After giving naturally birth to a 9.59 boy I have no muscle control in my cervix ?

During sex my husband tells me I am not really tight. That only happened after I had my son. He is now 11 months old. While he sais it doesnt bother him at all, it does bother me tremendously and I wish I was as tight again as I used to be...What can I do?After giving naturally birth to a 9.59 boy I have no muscle control in my cervix ?
try doing kegel exercises to help tightenAfter giving naturally birth to a 9.59 boy I have no muscle control in my cervix ?
Kegel's...squeaze and release the muscles down there. Hold for ten secods and repeat. The longer you can hold it the better. Do them while sitting, standing, kneeling, ect. It will take some time but after a while your hubby will think your 18 agian. I have had 4 kids all between 8 and 8.7 lbs. All natrual too. I do kegels all the time...I get NO complaints fom my husband. They really will tighten you up.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2049126_do-kegal-exercises.html
kegals, kegals, and more kegals...


They even have weights you can use. (energie - natural contours)
Kegel's didn't work for me. I had surgery. Called an A%26amp;P repair. Not fun at all, but the end result.........like a virgin again :-)
All I can say is kegals, kegals, kegals!
try kegals excises

No comments:

Post a Comment