Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do I get over the fear of flying. Most of my fears I feel are heights and being closed in with no control.

There actually exist special clinics that ';cure'; fear of flying. They are run by former pilots. They identify what exactly are you afraid of and try to address it. Here is one, but there are more...I don't think they cost that much...see if there is one around your town.





http://www.fofc.com/How do I get over the fear of flying. Most of my fears I feel are heights and being closed in with no control.
Hi Zara


One way to get rid of your phobia about flying is with hypnotherapy, this will help with the fear of height.


Is there an underlying reason for your fear of heights? Did something happen when you were younger that lead to your fear?How do I get over the fear of flying. Most of my fears I feel are heights and being closed in with no control.
am also afraid of flyin..in fact i havent tried even if i had the opportunities...and on may id be tavellin on some countries in asia..so i hope ur question would be resolved coz it might help me face my fear lol
Hi I have fear in flying I only have few twice the second time was when I was going to canada I was younger then and I was pissed as I was so scared the only way is to comfront them the fear I guess and do it a lot more what you are scared about
you can overcome fear of flying by sitting in an aisle seat. close your eyes when u r scared. read a good book or something like that to divert yourself. surely they'll be helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment