Sunday, January 24, 2010

The chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant while taking birth control pills, no other birth control used?

My girlfriend and i have made love and im worried if she could get pregnant. she is on birth control pills which she takes every night before she goes to bed so she is using them correctly. we did not use any other form of birth control such as condoms. i always pull out before i ejaculate but there could of been some precum in her. do i really have anything to be worried about?The chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant while taking birth control pills, no other birth control used?
NO birth control method is 100% effective (the only thing is NOT HAVING SEX) , even when they are used correctly. If you want to have sex with here AND be extra cautious, use a condom.





ALSO...If she does get sick and is put on anitbiotics, the pills will be no good for a month after, and you will have to use condoms, anyways.The chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant while taking birth control pills, no other birth control used?
Trust me, you need to use another form of contraceptive. We've done the same thing, and I might be pregnant. I'm sure you're not planning on having a baby now, so be careful
It is very hard to get pregnant on birth control pills although it is not fool-proof.


I wouldnt stress over it so much. I am sure she is fine. It is very, very unlikely.
if taken correctly and effectively- she has to be taking it at the same time every night, not be sick, not have thrown up, be under about 200 lbs, and not be on any other medication.


If these are the cases then the pill is about 99% reliable.
Oral Contraceptives are 99.9% effective. If your girlfriend is taking them very night before bed then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. By the way, pulling out is not a reliable form of birth control at all. Don't bother.
If it's used perfectly, it should be less than 1% chance. Average use where there are mistakes in taking it is higher depending on the mistake. Also, I believe really strong antibiotics can throw off the pills' effect temporarily.
me and my boyfriend were having sex when i was on the pill and he would ejaculate inside me and i didn't get pregnant and i didn't even take them perfectly i would skip a couple pills here and there on accident...we even tried getting pregnant when i stopped taking them for a week and i still didn't get pregnant...it took 2 months before the pills were finally out of my system so i could get pregnant...so you have nothing to worry about!
birth control pills are usually effective but their not 100% effective. maybe you should ask her if she's pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment