Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do i feel like i have no self control over what I eat?

I just eat everything thats bad for you and I can't control myself. I'm not fat yet, but i've been gaining a lot of weight (not just because its Thanksgiving)


HElP!Why do i feel like i have no self control over what I eat?
It's a habit, tell yourself not to do it.. of course you will do the same for many many times again, at a very moment you have learned that eating for that reason is not fun and you'll stop doing it. Once you have reached that point.... YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOURSELF.





Going to the gym is a good thing, but that won't stop your bad eating habit.


You should learn that by trial and error.. while never trying to exceed your daily calorie limit.





I lost 84 pound myself, and haven't gained any weight for about 2 years now.. because I got wise from this trial and error game while I always watched my calorie intake as a stick behind the door.Why do i feel like i have no self control over what I eat?
Try starting an exercise program. It will keep the weight down and a lot of times you cut back on eating when you realize you just busted your butt working it off. Working out will start to take off the weight and keep your metabolism going. Try or force your self to eat better or at least healthy. No one can change that but you. I very rarely buy junk food and keep only healthy food in the house. I do treat myself on occassion (that you have to do). But by only having healthy food avaible I do not go over board.
well, i am not one to help with over-eating, i am one who under-eats...so self-control isnt an issue for me...well no i take that back, i have no self-control over not eating...which is really really bad!!! you, i guess just need to discipline yourself and tell yourself what you will and wont eat. it is a balancing thing...you have to teach yourself. best of luck to you!!!! happy thanksgiving!
If you like fish you should make sa salad with fish and with lots and lots of vegetables.You know,if you want to stop gaining weight and want to get slim you should have orange juice with an egg yolk in it;i know it tastes awful but it really helps.If you don't want to eat but your starving wait 20 minutes and the hunger should pass.
Maybe you're just anxious. Try to do other things, keep your mind busy so you don't think about food all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment