Sunday, January 24, 2010

My ac and heat work. i have central air. the actual battery operated thermostat control has no reading.?

replaced batteries, but still nothing showing? ( nothing displays, usually temp.etc.) when i swith the the knob for heat or ac , ithey do work.do you think i need to replace thermostat? do they break (thermostat)My ac and heat work. i have central air. the actual battery operated thermostat control has no reading.?
It's conceivable the LCD display went bad but I would check to make sure the batteries are installed properly. I'm sure you did it correctly but it's worth checking again. There isn't really much else that goes wrong with them if the batteries or good so you may end up replacing it. I bought one last year and spent a little money for it at $100.00.


By the way, you may want to leave the batteries out for about five minutes before you put new ones back in. Sometimes the units need to reset them selves.My ac and heat work. i have central air. the actual battery operated thermostat control has no reading.?
Replace the thermostat with a ';setback'; programmable thermostat. You can pay lots of $$ for one but look around, I just bought one for $22.00
yes u need to replace your t-stat
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment