Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is there something in your life you feel you may have no control over?

i am starting to feel like this about money.





i cant get a job so i am struggling to pay the bills.





my eletricity bill has just doubled just before xmas.





i have lost weight as i am having to spend less on food but i cant replace my clothes for ones that fit me.





the job centre want me to pay back nearly 拢1000 coz they made a mistake didnt deduct my part-time earnings off my benefits,





im already paying back 拢5 a week to the for a loan i took out last summer when my washing machine broke down.





i just really dunno what to do. its really stressing me out. im applying for any full time job im qualified to do and im getting nowhere as ive been out of work so long and my confidence is low.





has anyone else been through anything like this?





any advice?


and please no religious ****. i dont believe in it.Is there something in your life you feel you may have no control over?
u can control how much u feel sorry for yourselfIs there something in your life you feel you may have no control over?
I know you say you don't want to hear ';religious'; stuff. You don't have to be ';religious'; to have faith. Maybe if you start having faith, you would get blessed!





Lots of people get to a point in their lives where they feel out of control. Always remember that god is in control. What kind of person would you be if everything came easy to you? Like Paris Hilton? You need to believe that there's a light at the end of the tunnel and things will eventually begin to turn around for you, b/c a great attitude like that will keep you going strong. Keep praying about it!
controling yourself is easy putting it into action is hard and that is what humans find. we tend to not put importants first and a lot of the time end up introuble. many say that they cannot put things in order which is rubbish, what they are really saying is they dont want to or cannot be bovered. what the hell it dont matter if we dont pay the bill today, heard this many times and when no electricity or water etc what is said they cant do that, who's fault for not paying or they cant pay pick or write and explain the reason.
YES MY YOUNG SON,BUT i LOVE HIM DEARLY.
Don't give up. Get MAD. World economics have sinister forces behind them that are making the middle class pay dearly for the elite's piggy-fest of profits. As we all go global, there's certainly an adjustment period, a HARD adjustment that has long been expected. But, the brunt of the hardships from globalization were dodged by the big boys and passed down (remember the U.S. ';trickle down'; theory?) to the middle class, with young women and their children suffering the worse. I saw research long ago that shows how bad it's going to get. And, it gets bad. So, whatever you have counted on before from social safety nets and human compassion, throw it out the window and get very REAL right now. Work your butt off doing any job that you can. Just devote yourself to making hard cash for awhile. Do nothing else. Stay healthy and determined. This is no time to be a whoosy, a sissy. Be rock solid mature. And think about getting VERY involved in protesting.
I feel exactly the same as you, I never used to worry about money but since I got married (to a man who is very bad with money) I have ended up paying a lot out for him and now find my self in a lot of debt with a lot of bills flooding in which I cant pay, I have a good job and so does my husband but I dont know where the money goes as we never seem to have any.


I used to spend hundreds on clothes every month but I cant affoard that now and feel like such a tramp sometimes, I have even started dying my hair at home to save the pennies, its hard as I have to look good for my job.





I think the best the best thing we can do is just say whatever!! its only money try not to worry about it too much and dont let it overcome you as money worries can be deadly.


As long as you have a roof over your head and food in the cupboard then your ok. keep looking for a job im sure you will find one soon and if not make you sign on for job seekers allowance in the meantime.





Good luck mate I hope you get sorted out xx
I dont think we have control over any of it, i think you should accept whats happening and try n relax about it! i had years of one s**t thing after another, men, money, family, well i could write a book, but 5 years ago i lived in a bed sit couldnt drive was on benefits with 3 kids, got overpaid like you.....i just got on with it and smiled, kept on.and now i run a business quite successfully, have a 4 bed house and my kids are in a good school. still paying the social back though!!!!
Yes...My arthritis
regarding the Job centre go to CAB, %26amp; tell them you cant afford this %26amp; it's not ur fault they made a mistake! also tell them your situation, they might offer some advice.


I have a freind who is in really bad situation financially like you, I'm really sorry...regarding the loan call National debtline,tell them you are having difficulties keeping up payments %26amp; they might help (08088084000) you might speak to them %26amp; ask them you're having financial difficulties %26amp; wether they can freeze the interest or offer any help.


It's very difficult becos I know from my friend's experience. all I can say, don't put urself down, you are as good as anyone %26amp; you can do any job you put ur mind into. Be strong %26amp; go forwards.


I wanted to let you know about using affirmations to change your life. they're very powerful %26amp; they work, but you have to do them regularly, %26amp; repeat them as often as you can, I promise you'll see a difference, for example say ';Money comes to me in expected %26amp; unexpected ways';. have a look at this book:


I wish I could buy it for you as you're having financial difficulties but...anyways do your best %26amp; keep positive.
the cost of my mortgage and the date of my death
I think the only thing we can't control is our death.
NO, i can do anything i want, and so can you....
yea i think the same iz like thing get to hight n iz like crazy
move to america the streets are paved with gold!!





%26lt;3
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment