Friday, January 22, 2010

In Call of Duty 5,at the Black Cat level,I have no control over anything except the machine-gun. Help? :D?

I don't know what I have to do to move on to the next level. After I destroy the Japanese ships, it says Checkpoint Reached on the top left of the HUD, and then nothing. Absolutely no controls over nothing except the machine gun. P.S. Nothing appears on the Mission Objectives screen and I can't access the cheat console either. Thank you :)In Call of Duty 5,at the Black Cat level,I have no control over anything except the machine-gun. Help? :D?
Im not fully understanding your question, but.





You have to change positions between the guns, and there will come some moments where you have to help up some of your soldiers from the water.





Hope it helps, it is a very easy mission that only take short time to finish, so try another time.





Btw if you collect trophies for ps3 or the awards from xbox, then aim for all the lights on the ships (in front and at the back of the main deck) and you will be rewarded.In Call of Duty 5,at the Black Cat level,I have no control over anything except the machine-gun. Help? :D?
im not gonna lie to you and say i know how to fix this, but if this were happening to me, i would try and take out the disc, blow it off, and wait like an hour or so for the xbox to cool down. then try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment