Sunday, January 24, 2010

Which birth control is good for controlling acne and no weight gain?

I am going to planned parenthood tomorrow to get on birth control. I am looking for the added advantage of knocking out my acne. I am getting married in November though, so I'm obviously worried about weight gain. Which pill are you on and what were the side effects in terms of acne and weight gain?Which birth control is good for controlling acne and no weight gain?
Yaz.


I asked my gynocologist for something that can help with acne and won't make me gain weight like every other pill,


and she gave me Yaz.





Yaz will help you with severe acne,and still give you the protection without making you gain any weight :)





Good luck


xoxWhich birth control is good for controlling acne and no weight gain?
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
If i am correct all the birth control methods cause weight gain but it really depends on the person, Me I gained weight on every thing that i have tried. when i first started the Depo shot i lost my acne butthen it came back so I really don't think that birth control will help with acne or weight LOSS.
desogen....i think that is how it is spelled..


i love it. my acne is SO gone!


and i haven't gained any weight..i have actually lost weight.
yaz definately


im not on it


but nearly everyone i know is on the pill and they all switched to yaz because it cures crappy skin and makes you less bloated!

No comments:

Post a Comment