Friday, January 22, 2010

Birth control no more than 24 hours apart?

I just started ortho tri-cyclen 2 days ago. i was reading up and one website mentioned to take the pills no longer than 24 hours apart, but i began taking them in the morning and want to carry what time i take them to later, in case i cant always be up that early. should i take tomorrows at the time i pick, even if i took todays early? will this mess things up and not make them as effective right off the bat?Birth control no more than 24 hours apart?
You can shift your time later if its less than 12 hours difference. You may find you get some spotting if you shift by more than 6 hours, but that will sort itself out pretty quickly. I always take mine at noon - I'm usually awake by then, and I have until midnight to remember to take it if I happen to forget or leave my pills at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment