Sunday, January 24, 2010

What are the side effects to stop using Nuvaring birth control? No I am not trying to get pregnant.?

I had a few side effects so I had to stop. My side effects more low sex drive, my bf felt the ring and was uncomfortable for him and I had lots of discharge... ewwwWhat are the side effects to stop using Nuvaring birth control? No I am not trying to get pregnant.?
I stopped using the Nuva Ring as well, for a few different reasons. Yes there was a problem with my husband feeling it, but it also would hit my cervix during intercourse (OUCH). I also found it difficult to remove. If you're looking for a good method of birth control, I'd say the pill. But they have to be taken every day, so for some people that is not the best option. I have looked into getting an IUD (Inter uterine Device) which is placed in the uterus and is a very reliable method. It is also semi-permanent and must be inserted and removed by a doctor. I like that option because then I don't have to worry about it and it's undetectable by my partner. I have not found any side effects when I stopped using the Nuva Ring. Good luck!What are the side effects to stop using Nuvaring birth control? No I am not trying to get pregnant.?
side effects it will take a while to get a normal period the ring mad my appetite increase and made me feel nauseated
i used the nuvaring a few years ago and had to stop using it too because it caused head aches and it would not stay in place. I don't remember any side affects from stopping it. Usually any birth control you stop using doesn't have side affects, only when you start using them. Have you talked to your doc about an IUD? I hear they're great
It made me gain a lot of wait within the first month so I stopped using it. I wish I would have never tried it.
Read the insert from the package.. it should inform you about all the side effects. My friend used it and she was always tired and had a headache. She also had to get off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment