Friday, January 22, 2010

Birth control with no negative side effects after stopping?

I am considering birth control. As a teenager I had moderate acne that cleared up about a two years ago, from the use of acne products. I know that birth control prevents and treats acne, but I don't want to break out like I used to as a teen after I stop.





Is there any known birth control methods that can prevent me from breaking out after I quit?





Your answers are appreciated!


Thanks.Birth control with no negative side effects after stopping?
None of them will prevent breakouts after you stop taking them because the hormones from them will no longer be in your system.


Besides they don't help acne. It's not always hormonal


You're better off using topical meds from a dermatologist.Birth control with no negative side effects after stopping?
No you may break out once starting the pill and once you discontinue form the hormone shift

No comments:

Post a Comment