Sunday, January 24, 2010

My brother turned on his xbox360 parental control so no one can play it is there a way to turn it off?

i've already tried guessing so that isn't going to work anything i can do?My brother turned on his xbox360 parental control so no one can play it is there a way to turn it off?
I got this answer from xbox-hq.com:





Go to ';Settings'; and highlight the ';Parental Control'; option. Then, press X, Y, L (left trigger), X at the passcode screen to reset the parental control setting to the default value (that is, enter a new password or disable the controls).





Otherwise, if that doesn't work, you can try formatting the hard drive or call Microsoft for help.My brother turned on his xbox360 parental control so no one can play it is there a way to turn it off?
Try typing the correct password and turn the parental control off. it is in the start of the menu of the xbox 360. Take it from I have a Xbox too.

No comments:

Post a Comment