Friday, January 22, 2010

Survey: When there are bad things in life you have no control over, do you accept it and deal with it?

rather than let it make you miserable and depressed?Survey: When there are bad things in life you have no control over, do you accept it and deal with it?
I prefer to wallow for a while before I accept it.Survey: When there are bad things in life you have no control over, do you accept it and deal with it?
In 1993, Obama had an idea. After having been tortured for years by humans he slowly formed a hatred for people. He is quoted as saying, “I know not everyone is bad, but 99% of people are. I’m hoping this flu saves the 1%.” He dropped out of school and moved to a remote area in Oregon. There he worked on this idea. After he was confident in what he made, he moved on to the next step. To transfer his disease into humans he would have to become president; as this was the only way to get away with it because he knew the US government would protect him. Now his long ago idea is reality---known as SWINE FLU. Thank you Mr. President. This is the only way to rid the world of the bad and lesser people.
i make the best of it. I try my hardest to accept it and not be miserable. I work on that real hard because if i am miserable then i make others miserable and that is not fair to others. i try to always smile even if it is fake
Yeah, I try to. If I dwell on it, it's not like it's going to change the fact that it happened.
There is the serenity prayer,every one must know...but with the things I cant change, I have the wisdom to know the differences and accept the things I can't.
i admit.. i get depressed and affected first.. but i always try to be brave and face it. accept if theres really no way i can do about it.
I try..........I dont have a choice,I have to deal with it.Im actually going through something right now.Its easier said than done ya know:(
not usually. i pout and get pissed, try to remind myself that mistakes are great opportunities to learn. but then I get pissed more. eventualy I get over it though
I try to, though it is very difficult.....As humans, most of us always want things to go how we want it, but life doesn't work like that..
You might as well accept it and deal with it if you have no control. Some of the best lessons in life are learned this way!
Life is what you make it. I choose to make mine happy and fairly carefree. Move on.
I don't accept it and gripe about it constantly lol.
I think you have to otherwise you will go crazy.
LIfe is what YOU make of it.
It has taken me a long time, but I've learned to accept what I can't change,
Usually I walk around in a gloom until one of my friends get mad and tell me to stop
Accept it, and Move on.....!!
Yes, my motto is ';S*** happens so deal with it and move. If you can't deal with it move on!';
yep...I have learned to ';Let go and let God';
I try
yep....at least I can have control over that.
I accept it.
i do for a period of time , ...but in the end it always swallows me up
go with the flow
depends on how i feel
i certainly try to
i try fo sho. hope things are going good with ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment