Friday, January 22, 2010

Some people say you have no control over who you love while others say love is a choice....?




therefore you have control over who you love,, but what do you saySome people say you have no control over who you love while others say love is a choice....?
I think your heart chooses for you. You've got no control over who you love, but you do have control of the circumstances of loving that person. I fell for a friend years ago, hard. Am I still in love with him? No. But I will love him until the day I die. The circumstances of us couldn't and haven't changed my heart, but they don't allow us to be in love. Some people say you have no control over who you love while others say love is a choice....?
I believe we have little control, if any, over who we fall in love with. Love is a feeling that happens to a person. The feelings will either be there or they won't. Going along with the feeling or denying it is THE CHOICE. Making a commitment is a choice. We don't choose who we fall in love with. You cannot make yourself feel for someone else, just like you cannot make yourself stop caring for someone. What you can do is go with it or deny the feelings you feel, especially if it is a dangerous or unhealthy choice. Take care of you and be true to yourself-ALWAYS!
honestly when you fall in love with some you don't realize when it happens or anything but it is the most wonderful feeling ever. As for the person i guess you could kinda control it and kinda can't. Like if your spending time with them then you may not realize you are loving them.
i think you have no control over it cause once i liked this guy but he was so mean to my Friends and wanted to stop liking him but i couldn't help it because he was sooo cute and nice to me!!
You can't control love! If you could there wouldn't be so many people in miserable relationships. Trust me, if women could stop themselves from falling in love with *******, they would.
umm...well not always...u cant control who u want to love but u can stay away from the pple u dont wana fall in love with..and therefor u wont love them if u barely talk to them lol..but u can deff pick who u wana be with
You should stop listening to all of the cliches about love, and just listen to your heart. All of the cliches contradict each other ';you cant help who you love,'; ';but is love enough';






Well I feel like I'm in love with one guy but I don't love him. While another guy, I love but I'm not IN love with him. So... both? Haha.






i think u have no control over who you love, but u can control the way u love......love is blind, but only if u want it to be.
I think you have no control over it.
u have control over who you love.
i say you cant help who you love..love is fate and when you find that one person..you will know right away.
you dont chose who you love
luv is a drug!
u choose who u love


no doubt about it

No comments:

Post a Comment