Friday, January 22, 2010

Sometimes i feel like i have no control over my thought. What should i do?

I feel like i need to have more control over my thoughts. I sometimes think about things i dont want to and i cant stop thinking about it and i cant express myself the way i want to. I feel like i have a good head over my shoulders but i need to get my mind together.





please help. I dont have $ for therapy so please dont advice me to get that. Any suggestions are greatly appreciatedSometimes i feel like i have no control over my thought. What should i do?
Find a new hobby to distract yourself. Express yourself through painting or poetry if you haven't already begun doing things like that.Sometimes i feel like i have no control over my thought. What should i do?
I have the same problem and for me my thoughts are very upsetting. And i get anxiety. Meditation really does help but it takes time and you need to practice. Good luck and hope you feel better soon.
I have exactly the same issue and sometimes i don't have the focus to meditate and relax. These thoughts come from nowhere and i cant stop thinking about things... my suggestion is to seek out a free counsellor to talk things over. They may have some good advice for you. It couldn't hurt.
think bout sex?
First, may I ask you with out you lashing at me for the question...';do you know Christ?'; Secondly, if you don't mind me doing so I will put you on my prayer list. Finally, I know, from experiencing such with a very close family member, that you feel like there is no way out and I sympathy with you :( We did not have the $$$ for private therapy neither, but the family doctor referred us to resources that helped both with the situation and our budget. So if you have a family doctor it is very important for you to discuss this with him/her. Let the doctor know that you are limited $$$ wise and to provide you with resources that are there for you. If you have a particular place or trust worthy friend that you are comfortable being or around do so to keep your mind entertained on positive thoughts. If you have to, write down on paper what it is you want to express. If you wish to give it to the friend to read do so or if just writing it down makes you feel better then just do that and tear the paper up if you wish or keep it as a running journal. I hope I have helped you.
Just make yourself very busy so that you will forget what you are thinking.
If you believe in God and pray, your prayers will be answered. Every time you get a thought that makes you uncomfortable, think of God and pray for strength to control your own thoughts. many people suffer the same things and have found solice in prayer. Try it.
Meditate. Your mind is yours and only does what you want it to. Get it under control and own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment