Friday, January 22, 2010

At what temperature are birth control pills no good?

(It gives a range on the packet, up to 86 degrees...) but I was wondering because the air conditioning in my house went out one day and the temperature inside was 94 degrees. Are they still okay?At what temperature are birth control pills no good?
I would seek the advice of a pharmacist however I suspect they will go by the guide on the packet.At what temperature are birth control pills no good?
I am sure they are fine, I have left mine in the car before and I live in the south by the coast and I didn't get pregnant. I did hear though that is they get too cold they won't work... one of my friends had left hers in the car one nite last year and guess what happened...it may have had nothing to do with that ... but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment