Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a sears digital control garage opener and no remote control. It is the kind with DIP switches.?

I have a newer remote control with the three buttons on it, but no dip switches. How can I make the newer three button control work with both my doors? (the new and the old)?I have a sears digital control garage opener and no remote control. It is the kind with DIP switches.?
Contact Sears Parts and obtain an operating manual for your model unit. You will find the model # and Serial # on the main unit. Your newer Remote probably is not the correct remote for your Opener.I have a sears digital control garage opener and no remote control. It is the kind with DIP switches.?
You have to buy a new receiver for the old powerhead. The two openers operate on different frequencies but if you use the receiver it will all be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment