Sunday, January 24, 2010

If my husband and I have been having sex (with no birth control) for 3 years and I have not gotten prego?

Should I be concerned about this?If my husband and I have been having sex (with no birth control) for 3 years and I have not gotten prego?
Yes. Both of you should see the doctor.If my husband and I have been having sex (with no birth control) for 3 years and I have not gotten prego?
The best thing is to visit your gynaecologist/obstetrician for a check-up. Some women produce too much or too little of some hormones and may need fertility treatment to get your body in balance with being ready to have a baby. Plus you may have other conditions that havent been detectable up until now. Go to the doctor and get some answers
Only if you want to have children.
If you are wanting to have a baby, then yes, it's probably time (past time) to be concerned. Talk to your doctor, you may have ovulation problems and/or your hubby may not have very strong or enough swimmers.
yes you should, try seeing a dr to see what wrong with you

No comments:

Post a Comment