Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you often find yourself worrying about things that you have no control over?

Yes, constantly, every day, until I had a mental breakdown. Then I went to therapy and I got a prescription for Zoloft and I'm doing much better now.Do you often find yourself worrying about things that you have no control over?
Sometimes i think about time, and how fast it's going. My heart skips a beat and i start to feel overwhelmed by how fast my life is flashing by, day by day. Night by night. Knowing that I can't help many, knowing that one day I'll lose it all.Do you often find yourself worrying about things that you have no control over?
sometimes. most of the time.
all the time
I guess. I always think I am going to die(damn you webmd!)
No, that's the best way to ruin your life.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment