Sunday, January 24, 2010

How long does it fully take for there to be no birth control in your system?

Im TTC, and would like to know how long it would take for me to get pregnant. I stopped taking BC on April 15th. Could I be pregnant already???How long does it fully take for there to be no birth control in your system?
It depends on the type of BC and your body to determine how long your system will take to regulate itself. Since some women can get pregnant after missing one dose of their pills or using antibiotics while on the pill, it is still a possibility that you could have conceived that fast. For most women, it takes between 3-6 months for their system to regulate naturally and become pregnant after stopping their pills. Good luck to you!How long does it fully take for there to be no birth control in your system?
Yes you could be...I stopped taking birth control at the end of August, had my period and then conceived a couple days later. It's possible. My midwife/doctor reassured me that if you stop taking it just once you can get pregnant.





GL =)
You can get pregnant if you don't take the pill correctly so its possible. I have heard up to 3 months though
i dont know but i came off my pill in the middle of october last year n the doc said i fell preggers at the end off november so it only took a month x x
They say to wait at least 1 month to be safe.good luck
you could be. but odds are no. it takes up to several months to fully get the BC out of your system
Three months
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment