Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I turn off tapping on a touchpad, when the control is no longer there?

On my Sony VAIO laptop, bringing up the mouse controls from the control panel used to offer a box to check to turn off the tapping function. Now, the system has changed and that option is no longer there. Is there another simple way I can turn off the tapping function?How do I turn off tapping on a touchpad, when the control is no longer there?
some touch pads have a small button that lets you shut them off, if not go into the device manager by going to my computer %26gt; click view system information %26gt; hardware %26gt; device manager,How do I turn off tapping on a touchpad, when the control is no longer there?
It you are running XP it is already there in your software... I don't remember exactly where, but I found it and turned my tapping function off, so I know it's there.
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment