Sunday, January 24, 2010

How come I haven't gotten my period since 04062008 and I am not pregnant and no birth control?

Well, that was only 2 weeks ago. Give yourself 2 more weeks.How come I haven't gotten my period since 04062008 and I am not pregnant and no birth control?
Because apparently your cycle is longer than 14 days (as is most women's). You got it on the 6th of April? This is the 20th. Give it a week, possibly even two.How come I haven't gotten my period since 04062008 and I am not pregnant and no birth control?
Because you havn't given it a chance to come! It's only been 14 days. Usually, you get it around every 26-30 days.
Chill out, it hasn't been that long and it's not uncommon to have an irregular period now and then.
Its only been 16 days..Relax.
um... because it's still April. once a month, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment