Friday, January 22, 2010

What would be a good birth control with no hormones?

I can not take birth control with any type of hormone because the doctors think it may cause a type of tumor I am prone to get to grow. I have never had kids, so I apparently am not a good candidate for an IUD. My boyfriend and I want something reliable to use with condoms. I am too young to get my tubes tied (I think you have to be 30) and I don't necessarily want to go to those extremes yet.What would be a good birth control with no hormones?
You can still use the copper IUD even if you have never had kids, the risks of complications are still fairly low. Other than that there is only condoms, sponges, diaphram, and spermicides but those arent quite as reliable. What would be a good birth control with no hormones?
All birth controls contain hormones. this is why your body stops releasing an egg. im pretty sure there is not a birth control that doesnt contain hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment