Sunday, January 24, 2010

What can I do with unopened birth control pills I no longer need?

I stopped the pill a few months ago and no longer need them. Does anyone know what I can do with the 2 unopened packs of pills I have? These things are expensive(Loestren24-FE) and I try to be green when I can so I don't want to throw them away. Thanks!What can I do with unopened birth control pills I no longer need?
If it is unopened I would see if the DR office will take them back. If not ask around and see if anyone else is on the pillWhat can I do with unopened birth control pills I no longer need?
Well for obvious reasons you cant give them back to the docters for them to re-use as they couldsay you tampered with them.





Most chemists offer a service where you simply give them in and they will re-cycle them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment