Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am an ';evil'; white man. Do you get upset when I fail to apologize for things I had no control over?

No Max, you have never upset me.I am an ';evil'; white man. Do you get upset when I fail to apologize for things I had no control over?
I am African American and I do not hate you or think that you or White men are evil. It might even surprise you to find out that most of the conversations that MY people have do not concern you.





I cannot speak for others but the majority of my people and women of all races don't hold modern men responsible for things that happened 20 to 500 years ago.





And I deeply apologize for the fools who blame any and everything on the White male population...and I admit that some of my own people or women or others are guilty of their own predjudices...





However, there is still racism and sexism, not to mention other forms of discrimination. I would not say that you are personally responsible but:





- the police still harass innocent people and assume people are guilty





- people still follow my people around in stores





- older people are not given the consideration and attention they deserve





- people still have low expectations of Black children and Black people as a whole





- people still judge women primarily by what they look like, wear, who they are personally involved with and how they have and raise children





- there is lightning focus on any and everything my people do wrong and zero attention to what we do right





- we are not judged as individuals but accused of judging others as a group (as you are doing now)





- people still do not want to work with, live near, intermarry, etc.my people





- women are still not valued for the work we do in the home or outside of it





- there are the beginnings of some religious persecution





- people want to rescind the rights of women and others because of the actions of a few misguided people





- the LGBT is persecuted openly and denied many freedoms that others have





and so on and so forth...





When these things are corrected then all those who tire of hearing about various forms of discrimination will not have to hear about them...





However, I know human nature and nothing unpleasant will end until the world is renewed.I am an ';evil'; white man. Do you get upset when I fail to apologize for things I had no control over?
No. If you weren't responsible for the evil, you don't need to apologize for it.





It's okay to say, ';I'm sorry to hear that someone else was evil to you,'; but it's not necessary.
Yes


I Am Constantly In A State


Over Breaches Of Etiquette


It Is A Grave Personal Failing





On A Different Note


You Have Inspired Me





I Believe I Will Update My Avatar As Well





Although I Will Probably Not Look Like Bruce Willis





Alas
No.
So what? I am white AND i am English.





Therefore, everything is my fault.





But I have learnt to live with it.
I don't think you're evil Max. I still love, I mean 'like' you : )





Ah. On a serious note, I hope you get better soon Max.
Hey, what really goes on at a white power meeting.
ROTFLMFAO!
How dare you make women have monthly periods. You patriarchers are going to destroy us all.
Im just upset that you would rather be bald than a ginger.





Ah then Im not upset, we are all good.
no i just feel sorry for your stupidity
yuck, you even have the devils ginger hair.
Now white people have victim complexes... Oh dare
You know what I just spilled my f*cking White Russian, SAY SORRY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment