Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why is their no good birth control solution?

I mean really!Why is their no good birth control solution?
Abstinence never fails, but few practice it.Why is their no good birth control solution?
It is an ironic joke from the universe. Just like Rogaine causing impotency in men. Kinda makes me wonder.
U gotta use the rubber for it to be effective. Try taking it out of the wrapper for starters.
Because until humans master the art of self-control, propogation of the species will always win.
Perhaps because you aren't using any?
Abortion is 100% affective. I see nothing wrong with it either.
Once you have had your children try getting a tubal - it is enlightening believe me. I used to use natural birth control and that worked for me but you have to be committed and disciplined - probably no good for singles!
This is why they invented the tubal ligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment