Friday, May 14, 2010

Birth control, but no condom. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

im good about taking the pill and if i miss one, i dont have sex for a while becuase im paranoid. I know they are effective, but there must be SOME chance of pregnancy, should I be taking more precautions?


I only and sex with my bf and we are both negative for stds, so dont yell at me about the condom thing.Birth control, but no condom. What are my chances of getting pregnant?
The rate of effectiveness of birth control pills is 97%, meaning there's a 3% chances of getting pregnant while on pills. Most of the cases of failure is probably due to missing a pill.





If you're on the pill, and taking it regularly, then it is a very good form of contraception. You shouldn't be worrying too much about unwanted pregnancies.Birth control, but no condom. What are my chances of getting pregnant?
slim to none i dont ever use condoms and my girls not on the pill i pull out but it depends from couple to couple its been working for 1 year and a half for me but you should b fine dont let people scare you just remember to take it evry day
Hell no I have been doing the birth control with no condom thing since my fiance and I met. I hate condoms. Thank goodness for birth control pills because I would never have gotten along without em. P.S. I never worry when I miss a pill theres enough in my system to back me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment