Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is there a way to stop your period will taking birth control pills with no estrogen?

I am currently taking birth control pills with only progestin. All 28 pills are active pills, not like regular pills where you take the 21 pills and then you can start a new pill pack to prevent your period from coming.





Can someone help? I'm on my period now and in October, the day I am suppose to start my period, I'm getting married. I don't want to be on my period for my wedding and honeymoon.Is there a way to stop your period will taking birth control pills with no estrogen?
Talk to your doctor and see how they can help you.Is there a way to stop your period will taking birth control pills with no estrogen?
I'm not entirely familiar with the progestin only pills, but with the estrogen/progrestrin pills I can skip a period by ignoring the row of sugar pills and starting the next pack instead.





My guess is maybe you can do the same with your pills: skip the pills which would activate your period and start the next pack right away.
If you think long and hard enough, you can manipulate your body and you will not come on that day of the wedding. but good luck with the honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment