Friday, May 14, 2010

Best type of birth control for no bloat?

I'm having trouble getting a birth control that don't make me bloat, I have a problem with thinking I gain to much weight and my body makes me sick. Please give me your input, I'd love to find something that don't make me feel like a blimp.





Thanks.Best type of birth control for no bloat?
Agreed with the first poster lol. But if you must have HBC every girl reacts different to BC. Some lose weight some gain. It's just trial and error.





I gained weight while on Ortho-Lo like 15...20 pounds? :( 1


And haven't really lost or gained (more lost than gained if I did) on NuvaRing. But, some girls can have the complete opposite reaction lol.Best type of birth control for no bloat?
you could try a non hormone birth control here are some choice:


cervical cap 86% effective


comdoms 94% i believe


sponge 84-87%


Diaphragm 84%


copper iud 99%


fertility awareness 98% when done correctly


spermiside 71%


and the pull out method 70% if done correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment