Friday, May 14, 2010

What birth control is best for no weight gain?

I want to start using birth control but I am terrified of gaining weight! What have you tried and what do you recommend? Or not recommend?What birth control is best for no weight gain?
Eirher the mirena IUD - but soem doctors may be unwilling to fit it if you are not in a commited relationship or youhavge ba very small frame.


Or the implant which goes in your armWhat birth control is best for no weight gain?
I take Yaz and I haven't had any weight problems with it. I once was on Ocella, the generic version of Yasmin, and I was bloated and constipated the entire time.





But everyone reacts differently to birth control so you could have no reaction to any birth control, or you could have a reaction to every birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment