Friday, May 14, 2010

Are you one of the people who thinks we have no control of our lives?

we have COMPLETE control of what we do in life, and with what happens when we die.Are you one of the people who thinks we have no control of our lives?
No, I'm not an idiotAre you one of the people who thinks we have no control of our lives?
If I decide to sit in a culvert under the freeway, yes I have complete control of my life. If I decide to live anywhere else then the enviroment I live in has total control of my life. Lets look at this more a min. Up to the age of 6, your mother has total control of your life. Then for the next 12 years a shool has control of your life. Then the military has you for a couple of years. So now you are 21 and have had no control of your life as of yet. Some body has allways been telling you what to do, or not to do. Everytime you leave your home, someone or something is telling you what you can/cannot do. Whether it is a red light or a stop sign. You may rebel at any time and take control of your own life, but I will tell you right now it won't be a pretty life you will lead. OK, now, if you are still alive after your military is over you will have a couple of choices. Get a job now, go to a college and wait to get the job after college. Doesn't matter what choice you make, somebody is going to have control of your life. What time you will rise and tell you what to do all day on the job,. Now, you finally come to a time where you have a life of your own. Go to bed and rest, go to the bar, restaurant or movie. If you do anything other than go to bed, then you are back to haveing others dictate how you live. When to cross the street, how fast you drive your car, how many drinks you can have. Forget about the idea that you have very much control over your existance.
I believe we make our own future or 'destiny'. I have complete control over my life, except maybe if I had something terminal and wanted to die on my own terms, UK law still isn't too clear on that.
I agree. Life is all about choices.





Choose to believe, or choose not to believe. Whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't sink others.
Not one of those people at all.
no im making decisions daily...FREE WILL
You know they say people with control issues often have bowel issues, Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment