Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you punish yourself for things you have no control over?

neverDo you punish yourself for things you have no control over?
I try not to because I remind myself I have no control over the situation. There's nothing I can do to help so there's no point in feeling guilty.Do you punish yourself for things you have no control over?
I used to when I was younger but now just take day by day %26amp; try not to worry so much or else just gets me down %26amp; stressed... life is too short :)
i get really stressed out i scream and shout and i used to bash my head on the wall but i dont anymore
Yeah, I get really stressed. I can't help it.
All the time.
not anymore xxx
I have done in the past, i try not to now :)
no.
yep...i eat too much i make myself exercise to burn it off..
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment