Friday, May 14, 2010

I am feeling very dizzy everyday, i cant take a advil or i feel like i have no control over my boby?

I really feel like i am going to die--i am 40 -I am a female-What can this be?I am feeling very dizzy everyday, i cant take a advil or i feel like i have no control over my boby?
Something very simple that can cause you to be dizzy is an inner ear infection or wax build up in the ear. I have an over active wax maker and when I get too much it causes pressure on the inner ear and makes an unbalanced situation. It will really make you dizzy to the point of falling sometimes. Have your health practitioner check your ears.I am feeling very dizzy everyday, i cant take a advil or i feel like i have no control over my boby?
You might try going to the doctor and having him test you for low blood sugar and anemia.(low iron)
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment