Friday, May 14, 2010

No volume control with my xbox 360 hooked up to a monitor.?

I got my xBox 360 hooked up to VGA cables with an adapter that takes the red and yellow cables and combines it into a male headphone jack. I have that hooked up to my subwoofer. The volume control is on the speakers themselves, but they don't do anything! The games play at full volume and it's bloody painful!





Is there anything I can do? Do I need to be more specific about my problem?No volume control with my xbox 360 hooked up to a monitor.?
I have a similar setup, except the volume controls on my speakers work!





However, I feed the Xbox sound to the master speaker with the volume controls and on/off which in turns feeds my other speakers. Are your speakers connected by 2.5mm jacks, perhaps you have plugged your Xbox sounds lead into one of the sockets that was intended for the speakers?No volume control with my xbox 360 hooked up to a monitor.?
Most, if not all games have an in game volume control. Fiddle with that and that should do the trick. But its kinda weird that the volume knob on your speakers isnt working.
Im going out on a limb here and not trying to be mean but are you sure that the Aduio-in and Audio-out(the red and yellow) are hooked to the right plugs? I have an option on my stereo that lets me turn to AUX. You might want to try that to if you havent...hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment