Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Am i pregnant even though there is no line in the control window?

I don't have regular periods so not sure where in my cycle i am but i feel pregnant (already have 1 child). I took a Clearblue test this morning, there was an almost instant positive result but the line failed to appear in the control window. I am aware that this means its a faulty test but is it likely i am pregnant? I will do another test tomorrow morning but can't stop looking at this one!Am i pregnant even though there is no line in the control window?
well, if I were you I would go get another test right now! If this test came up positive right away then you probably have even HCG in your system that FMU is not necessary.


I have always tested in the afternoon and gotten an accurate result. If it comes up negative wait til the morning and try again, if still negative then I would say first test was just faulty.





Good luck!!!Am i pregnant even though there is no line in the control window?
clear blue is very accurate, but it is completely void while the control window is faulty (as you know) so you will just have to wait! xx
could just be to soon to tell
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment