Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it true that when you die you have no control over your bowels an basically crap yourself?

In a nutshell you got it, we all become incontinent at the moment of death, so anything left in there will surely come out.


The thing i can't understand is why my mum used to tell me to put clean knickers on in case i got run over, whether i died or no i'd surely sh!t myselfIs it true that when you die you have no control over your bowels an basically crap yourself?
It depends. If your bowel is full you may empty it when you die. People who die from a long illness often don't eat much in the hours leading up to death. In the event of sudden death a person or animal will empty both bladder and bowel and males sometimes ejaculate.Is it true that when you die you have no control over your bowels an basically crap yourself?
I will reply you after die
When you die, you have no control over anything, but there's no come-back, so don't worry about it.
Yes, thats just about it..my friend used to lay bodies out when working in an old peoples home when they died.
yes, that is why you get plugged when you die.
basically yes
Not sure...guess I will have to wait to check that one out..but will I know? Hope it's not true.


Interesting question indeed!
I was with my grandfather when he passed away and No his bowels did not empty or did his bladder, i sat with him for 1 hour and when they came to take the body to the undertakers his arm moved which freeked me out....
yes, all sorts of fluids come out of the body when you die. remember, you will be dead though, so nothing to worry about.
After you die, everything relaxes. That's why they put you in a box.
when you die you have NO control at ALL - that's what death is all about


Not only do you crap yourself when your anal spincter relaxes at the point of death, you pee yourself too.


But at that point, you're not very likely to be embarassed.
Yes!! Absolutely true, you have no control over your body on your departure.
Sometimes yes, But id say at that stage... you wont care!!
I'm going to do it just BEFORE I die, to piss everybody off.
I don't know,I am still alive.
If there is any there it will come out because the muscles all relax.
somecases yes.
I've started crapping myself now, so it won't be an embarrassment at the end.
that is correct, just before death persons pass urine and motion.
yes, it's true, as far as i know
Yep!
I used to work in an residential home for the older generation. When it came to there time of passing we would lay them out ready for the undertakers.


I have done this many a time and only in 1 case has the persons bowels errupted. The majority of the time its just urine that flows from a dead person.


When u die u do loose all control over ur bodily functions, i suppose it depends on the amount u eat before u do kick the bucket...


Hope this helps. x
um no coz we will be in heaven with our bare souls.....souls don;t crap. what the hell??

No comments:

Post a Comment