Wednesday, May 12, 2010

If a ex hates you for something you had no control over how to you work this out?

I was at a friend house one night and went to bed when I woke up my ex left messages on my phone saying she hates me and never wants to hear from me again she. One of my friends called and called her nasty names and made nasty threats she thought I put them up to this. I didn't have anything to do with this I don't know how to apologize to her i would like to have some relationship with this person but I want them to know I never and never would put my fiends up to this.If a ex hates you for something you had no control over how to you work this out?
.So YOUR friends got spiteful with you ex.Don't you think you should get the lame brains who caused this problem,to sort it out.Even an ex deserves respect (sometimes)If a ex hates you for something you had no control over how to you work this out?
honestly just call her and talk to her ...but you don't have to be great friends with your ex. Just let her know you had nothing1 to do with it

No comments:

Post a Comment